Friday, April 9, 2010

An ode to the The Old Biscuit Mill

The Old Biscuit Mill has transformed itself to be Cape Town's
original gourmet market. it features over 100 specialty traders
including fine-foods, organic foods, artisan goods, gourmet
(homemade) products), local farmers, seasonal items, plants
and herbs, fresh produce, boutique wines and more.

Then we have the the Design Goods Market which features
30 traders, including fashion, jewellery, accessories, furniture/
product designers, vintage items, textiles, shoe designers,
books & publications, contemporary crafters, ceramics and
much more. If you haven't been to this market make a point
of checking it out.

Friday Night are for all the fashionista's,
local fashion designers get to show off there stylish and
quirky wears. Saturday and Sunday mornings are the
main markets. I love relaxing here listening to a live band
and drinking my freshly squeezed juice, yum!




2 comments:

  1. The cheese looks so delicious! mmmmm..

    I just nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger award :) http://ow.ly/1wV9U

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my word, I am so happy you like
    it, I hope you enjoy my findings,
    it's so inspirational, I love your
    blog, the illustrations are very
    expressive. I'd love to blog about you.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

    ReplyDelete